Weekend Recap + Monogram Monday

I hope you all had a great weekend! 
I had a lot of time with girlfriends, a wedding, and of course the Oscars! 


 stolen pics from instagram




Sunday we woke up early (accidentally.  ugh.) with pounding headaches, and crashed on the Couch to watch Argo.  So glad I finally got to see it - I couldn't believe how incredible it was. 
And is it just me or did Ben Affleck look really young (in a good way) in the movie? Oh, and hot.... I dig the long hair and scruffy 70's look.  

And of course watched the Oscars with Taco Night a little early this week to celebrate
scary story:
my man friend during the oscars in memoriam tribute:
 "Who is that?"
"THAT?!?! BARBRA STREISAND!"
"huh.  I didn't even know she could sing."
good lord. 
  
For today's Monogrammed Monday: 

C. Wonder's Flash Sale was too good to pass up.  I got a pair of Cashmere Monogrammed Gloves for $19.  I'm in love. 
they even have the little iPhone fingers too. 
I also finally bought a computer case - navy, adorable, and under $20 as well.  
talk about an amazing sale! 

happy monday! 
xoxo
You have read this article with the title Weekend Recap + Monogram Monday. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/02/weekend-recap-monogram-monday.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...