Sunday Obsessions

Two websites that have me hooked: 

I just came across fab.com
I may be extremely late to this party? 
and I have already found so many cute things
that I have never seen anywhere else.

The latest obsessions: 




Considering I spilled an entirely pan of cake batter all over the kitchen counter last night, 
I NEED THIS. 

We collect all of our corks, 
and we write the date or what the occasion is on a lot of them.
example of what the Sears Tower the man friend made 2 years ago:
we don't drink a lot. at all. promise. 

They have a ton of different large and small cork pieces that are unlike anything I have ever seen. 


How fun would a cork be that everyone can write on when they come over?! 

Check out Fab.com for tons of amazing things: furniture, home, kitchen, art, gadgets..... you name it. 

Another recent obsession I came across
from instagram

They print your instagrams on wood or acrylic and turnthem into amazing pieces of art. 

A collection of prints hanging on the office wall would look amazing! 
You can also follow them on Instagram @instathisprint to see more 

xoxo
You have read this article with the title Sunday Obsessions. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/03/sunday-obsessions.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...