friday randoms

random things for Friday: 

the most obvious: IT'S FRIDAY!

this dress is the prettiest thing I have ever seen.
a more realistic (and not even close to as cute) 
purchase is this black sweater dress for less than $50


I need this needlepoint in my apartment immediately


Last year it was 75+ degrees for St. Patrick's Day
and it was truly one of the greatest days ever
It unfortunately is not looking like it will be shockingly hot for March 
flip flop weather in Chicago this year
so these St. Patty's Day Flats would be more appropriate 


I saw this on the Today show and love it.
Reasonably priced, and perfect way to not take up space.
Behind the Door Jewelry Holder/Mirror



Diamonds and Sapphires are my favorite combo, and I never take off my diamond and sapphire diamond rings.
 This has my name all. over. it.

$19.99 ?? God I love you Target!! 

Have a great weekend!
and as my mom likes to tell me 
when I drunk dial her....
Make smart decisions.

as if I wouldn't!?

xoxo

You have read this article with the title friday randoms. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/03/friday-randoms_8.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...