Wishlist Wednesday: Spring Edition

Happy First Day of Spring!
....................
oh wait.....spring?
what?
 it's 20 degrees in Chicago.
I'm. Ready. To. Lose. My. Mind.
I am heading South next week for vacation,
and have been checking the weather nonstop.
Currently, this jackass of a cold front looks like it is going to show it's face there too.
I will flip a shit if this occurs.
too far?
Since it WILL be warm or I'll go bat shit crazy,
here are my spring lusts for the week:

The perfect cream blazer

any of these dresses in any cut or color


p.s. she looks just like blake lively?? 
ok.... that is a Serena.
they totally hired her because she
looks like blake lively. 


mara hoffman continues with 
the cute ruffled suits

white, lace, and an open back?
my three favorite things
and all for under $100

floral blue scarf

dress up or down, with leather detail

the perfect summer top
available in black or white
(and her fabric is the most comfortable thing ever}

pink + gingham = warm weather

whatever happened to global warming?
or last year's winter!?

xoxo


You have read this article with the title Wishlist Wednesday: Spring Edition. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/03/wishlist-wednesday-spring-edition.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...