Friday Randoms

random thoughts for the day..... 

IT'S FRIDAY!!! 

my sappy inner romantic is in love with these etsy prints

how sweet are these? 
I need to find somewhere for these because I am obsessed.  

I love when Lilo gets showed up by her mom
{we all remember the Dr. Phil interview}
I guess she was at a NYC charity event smashed out of her mind.
I mean, if you invite Dina Lohan to anything, isn't this expected?
Hopefully she was invited for sheer entertainment, because I doubt she is dropping a penny for any charity case other than her insane child. 

Hello shoes. 
sigh
I will love you and wear you all spring and all fall. 
Come home with me. 

252 instagram stickers for $10?
yes, please. 
although..... I need to go take 200 more pictures of food or something.

Good God.
Zack Morris just gets better... and better... and better
a little eye candy for Friday

I think I have found my next book:
I know this will be hilarious. 
I just finished Nora Ephron's "I Hate My Neck" 
and it was a good, quick, short story read.  

And of course,
this weekend is St. Patrick's Day!! 
yeahhhh Mick Fest!! 
and I'm an O'  so I am obligated to drink based on my name alone.
It's not my fault.
I have no choice.

Now if only it was 82 degrees like last year instead of 32!

xoxo


You have read this article with the title Friday Randoms. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/03/friday-randoms.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...