coffee talk

discuss amongst ya-selves.....
  
First of all.
I don't think I have laughed this hard in a really, really long time.
Tears were coming down my face.
these two are my particular favorites.



p.s. Taylor,
making comments to Tina + Amy involving "there's a special place in hell for women who don't support women" after their joke about you.....  Sweet Lord, you just get more and more obnoxious as the days go on. 
 lighten up.  and keep trying to not make an ass of yourself. 

did you catch the Vanderpump Rules reunion?
yikes.  it was a jax shit show.
I've seen enough facial veins to last a lifetime.
but worse than his veins, were his new eyebrows on WWHL.
he looked like musafa when he laughed. seriously.
It was interesting to learn that he was roommates with Channing Tatum at one point!
ps. boring, pouty, what's her name? oh yeah Katie
looked gorgeous at the reunion.  gorgeous. 
and stassi your fur dress was repulsive. 

Um. RHOBH reunion just taped, 
and clay face Maloof didnt even go to reunion!
You tell her Mrs. David Foster!!! 
Adrienne, guess you're a little pissed about Bravo kicking you off the show 
(YAYYYYYYYYYYY BRAVO!!!!! GOOD MOVE!!)
She's too much of an ass to confront any of the Brandi stuff.

Brody is going to be a regular on future Kardashian episodes
ughhh i may start watching again.
he's pretty (yes, a douche, but pretty)
It's like a Hills trap.... anything involving those people just interests the hell out of me. 
(speaking of... Kristin Cavallari interview with Giuliana on Sunday on E!
I predict Giuliana kissing ass and acting like bff's with her just like she did with skank-ball LeAnn. gross.) 

Bachelor Reunion:
I mean, ashLEE is insane.
She is one of those "scary girls" that you know just goes nuts if a man doesn't do what she wants.
she really needs to pick up a copy of He's Just Not That Into You.
stat. 
she also needs to pick up a copy of
"how to get my stick out of my ass".
but, that may be more difficult for her. 
Although, I must say, her hair looked amazing
and her giant fake breasts look much better
when she has em locked up in a tight dress. 
well played. 
until you talk like a crazy..... 

and the end, when they did a tribute to the producer's dog?
cried. like. a. baby. 
so sweet. 

Jamie Lynn Spears has come out of the woodwork
and engaged!
I totally forgot how adorable she is.  
Is she singing? I feel like her parents have put her on house arrest for the past 5 years in addition to britney. 

Did anyone catch LA Shrinks, Bravo's new show?

It is ALL KINDS of f'd up.
so, like all other bravo shows, it is amazing. 

It seems like celebs are back to doing what they do best:
flaunting their warm weather vacations while I freeze my ass off. 
Only this time it's with nonstop bikini pics. 



Not all of which I would like to see:

Teresa and Joe (and Joe's Belly)?
woof. 
no thank you. 

xoxo

You have read this article with the title coffee talk. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/03/coffee-talk_7.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...