Weekend Recap + Monogram Monday

I hope you all had a great weekend!
I was indoors for most of it 

trapped in a glass case of emotion,
much like Tilda Swinton

seriously?!  what is this?! 
she is the strangest human ever. 

Anyways, I had a mini movie weekend. I watched Pitch Perfect {which I loved} on Friday, and This is 40 with my boyfriend Paul Rudd on Sunday night.  
Please Lord Jesus, let me have her body and her boobs when I am 40.

I snuck out for dinner for a tiny bit on Saturday night,

and wore one of my blazers that's been getting a lot of use lately.


 It is on sale on Piperlime, only $69.99

I also downloaded Mr. JT's album,
and am happy he will be joining me during my lengthy commute. 
Vacation in 3 days! 
How was your weekend? 

xoxo

*sorry for the weird spacing I can't figure out why it's doing that?


You have read this article with the title Weekend Recap + Monogram Monday. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/03/weekend-recap-monogram-monday.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...