Weekend Recap (and Serious Spinning issues)

Hope you all had a great weekend.
After an amazing sushi double date Friday,
the rest of the weekend was spent working and relaxing.
We made homemade empanadas on Saturday night
and they were incredible.
Recipe to Come! 
They were so incredible,
that I made myself sick off of them. 
It was worth it. 
But then I woke up with the "you can erase all of last night in 1 hour!!" mentality and forced myself to go to spinning class early Sunday morning.
I spin occasionally, and I love it, but I am always so sore afterwards.
As in, today I am lifting my legs with my arms to tie my shoes or cross my legs.
Also..... I am not allowing myself to go spinning again until I get padded shorts or something.
WHAT is wrong with those bikes? I know the fancy spin places like FlyWheel give you a cushion, which makes it bearable, but my gym does not.  
5 minutes in and I already knew I was in trouble. 
My thoughts were literally that I wish I had bladder incontinence and had shoved 2 pairs of depends inside my leggings for some cushioning.
See how happy she looks??!!!
I did not look like this. 
Is there some secret that no one is sharing with me?  How is everyone walking around normally after this? Because (TMI, and I don't care. No man reads this damn thing), I am walking like I imagine a whore in Vegas would.  
Seriously, frozen peas became necessary.

Are the men wearing padded shorts? Because this MUST be worse for them right? 
I found this article in the midst of my agony with my peas last night,
and three options are suggested to avoid this.

If any of you are even still reading, wow, I'm socked, and my apologies.  It's just that bad. 
Trader Joe's was the perfect excuse to get out of the house.  Trader Joe's is like Target.  You go in for one thing, and come out with 97.  I decided I'd release my inner Martha and make some floral arrangements.
Tomorrow on the blog, a guide to arranging flowers!
Kidding. I shouldn't even be allowed to carry scissors.  
The other 2 are so ugly I can't even bear to photograph them. 

For today's Monogram Monday:
Sticking with the "I eat all I want Friday and Saturday, and come Sunday pretend I am the epitome of Health and not a hypocrite at all" theme of today's post: 
It is getting to the time for me to get a new pair of black sweatpants workout pants, since I live in mine.

These are too cute, and half the price of my Lululemons. 

xoxo
You have read this article with the title Weekend Recap (and Serious Spinning issues). You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/03/weekend-recap-and-serious-spinning.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...