new week, new look!

I hope you all had a great 4th of July!! 
I have over 400 photos from our time in Michigan... we left the camera sitting out and whoever wanted to grab and snap went for it. I guarantee only those of us that were there find any of them entertaining, but I'll post a bunch later on today!! 
the only photo of all 6 of us 

As you can tell, I have finally updated the look of the blog around here! 
All thanks to Aubrey at Kinch Life!!
As for now, I am attempting to figure out how to pull all my Coffee Talk posts into that tab, list the blogs I follow on the side, etc, etc.
aka - the basics, that I never seem to comprehend.
And now you can follow me on Instagram and Pinterest through the links at the top! 
So.... I'll be back shortly! 

xoxo
 photo Signature_zpsffe7a092.png
You have read this article with the title new week, new look! . You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/07/new-week-new-look.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...