Weekend(s) Recap

I'm back from a long blog break.  I have to admit, it was nice to get away for a bit, but I'm happy to be back. 

Here are some photos from the last couple weekends.  Two weekends ago my best friend and her fiancé visited, and this weekend I headed to NYC to visit some girlfriends.  


this dress is so comfortable!! 




{target dress} - incredible cut and texture in person  

and then NYC...... 
 drinks at boat basin on the Hudson 

 night at flaming saddles, the greatest all male coyote ugly bar 

 biking the hudson, view of Freedom Tower 
 incredible dinner at Barbuto 
 I've now decided every drink should have plastic mermaids floating in them 

I'm a lucky lady.  The last two weeks have been amazing.  
What have all of you been up to?! I'll be catching up on all your blogs this week! 



 photo Signature_zpsffe7a092.png
You have read this article weekend recap with the title Weekend(s) Recap. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/07/weekends-recap.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...