lust list

lusts for the week.....   
The perfect summer outfit in general. Change your jewelry and purse and you can basically wear it 97 million times. 

I don't know why but I keep pining after sparkly skirts... and as always, Piperlime has a ton of amazing options all for amazing prices 

just adorable. and in a very wearable shade of yellow. 

cobalt blue gets me every time. 


I can't.  This may top the cobalt J.Crew long dress.
I feel like it would be the only gown you would ever need to buy.
Someone buy this... please... 
{although now rachel's annoying voice in that shoe commerical they play constantly is stuck in my head.
I'm rachel zoe. shoe-dazzle. sky sky. blah blah} 

you can't tell from the photo but these have the cutest pink piping at the waist and up the sides
every dress they make.  every damn one.  

 photo Signature_zpsffe7a092.png
You have read this article fashion / wish list with the title lust list. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/07/lust-list_10.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...