wedding wednesday

By far the most important vendor selection for me was the photographer.  For the band, florist, videographer, etc. I was/am very content using everyone my sister used for her wedding three years ago.  {It also makes it so much easier}. But not the photographer - I needed full control on this one. Being a wedding blog freak liker, I had high expectations for what I wanted in a photographer.  

I just about peed my pants when I found out David Murray was available for our date.  His photos are just amazing, more "photojournalism" than posed family photos.  I am so excited to see how everything will turn out.  




all photos via David Murray Photography

What was the "one thing" that was most important to you in planning? 
 photo Signature_zpsffe7a092.png
You have read this article wedding with the title wedding wednesday. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/07/wedding-wednesday.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...