wedding wednesday: bridesmaids dresses

I know that I will be doing navy for my bridesmaids dresses, but other than that I am having a tough time deciding.  The wedding is at 7 o'clock, so long or short could be appropriate.  However, it is going to be June in Atlanta so long may be hot as hell.  And with long, the only real option is chiffon, and I'm not sure how crazy I am about that.  I do like the way short look and I think there are far more options.  And they tend to be less expensive which is a huge plus.  {Because no.... no one will ever, ever wear it again I'm sure.  I am not going down that road where the bride acts like it is going to be worn again because it's so beautiful.  Hmmmm doubtful.}

short bridesmaids
one // two // three // four //
long bridesmaids

SO, what do you think?  Long vs. Short? What Material?
Also, what do you think is a fair price for dresses? 
If you know any pretty navy dresses, feel free to send my way! 

I realized that I still have all of my pins on my "secret" wedding board, so I'll work on transferring a bunch over to a new board I just created last night called Wedding + Honeymoon.
obviously the second "secret boards" began on pinterest, I quit pinning things to my "party" board that could have been just party related and not wedding related. You know you judged the people with the full blown wedding boards that were public too. 

some navy pinspiration

 photo Signature_zpsffe7a092.png
You have read this article wedding with the title wedding wednesday: bridesmaids dresses. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/07/wedding-wednesday-bridesmaids-dresses.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...