coffee talk

discuss amongst ya-selves...... 

Let's start with THE most important news in the history of the world. 

'N SYNC is rumored to reunite at the VMA's this weekend.... 
If this happens, I will go certifiably insane.  I have always said I would camp out on the street for days for tickets to a reunion concert if they ever have one, and this would be the closest thing yet!

 I need to pull out my 'N SYNC t-shirt I slept in until last year for far too long and put it on for good luck. 
{say your prayers everyone.} 

I'll be unable to sleep until Sunday I'm sure.... 

Wentworth Miller (from Prison Break) came out as a loud an proud gay actor.
{slow clap for the gays, aw-damn-head-shake for the straight ladies.} 

In more shocking news.... he is 41? 
whaaaat. 
that's ALMOST as shocking as Revenge boy Nolan being 41.  

The news about Gia from The Bachelor + Bachelor Pad's suicide is so horrible. But worse, I feel, is all of the sad stories constantly on the internet.  People has  articles titled 

 Leave her family and him alone.  Publishing articles basically blaming the suicide on him? Awful and disgusting beyond words. I really don't understand how it is legal or why, but the releasing of the 911 phone calls is also so disturbing to me.  And this week there was another actor that committed suicide.  So, so sad. 

Okay.... now to lighten things up:
THE HOFF.
People are stealing life size cut-outs of David Hasselhoff from convenience stores.
As in, hundreds of cutouts have been stolen, and the store is constantly ordering more. 
Hahaha. I love it.  

Kim Kardashian truly knows how to ruin just about everything.

There's a funeral + celebration of someone's life, but by all means make it a circus about you and little Nori.  ughhh she just drives me insane! 


lily collins - put some clothes on girl. 
We get it.  you are skinny as hell with tight abs. now get dressed... and not in a black crop top please. 

I know a few of you have commented before that you watch Big Brother, so I just need to slip this in {that's what she he said} , 
but this is the best season of big brother EVER.
 Week after week I am wondering who is going to go home and if they'll be back-doored and when everyone is going to turn on each other.  This was the week to back-door Amanda.... there aren't many people left and they are going to have to start turning on each other soon.  

kim zolciak is expecting twins! 
this lady must be the most fertile myrtle in the entire world. 

and if you haven't seen this video yet, watch it. 

She needs to get her butt on SNL immediately. 

Oh.... and to go back to 'N SYNC to end this bad boy. 
This article about the '99 VMA's totally brings me back to a time when life was so damn amazing. I mean, look at all of this goodness: 
ohhhhh we all remember this 
and the booby-shake seen round the world 
and this trainwreck of a couple. 

This performance needs a repeat. 

What trash are you watching on TV that I need to get caught up on?? 
I'm so behind on my Bravo shows!! Ahhh! 


 photo Signature_zpsffe7a092.png
You have read this article coffee talk with the title coffee talk. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/08/coffee-talk.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...