wedding wednesday

I think everyone can agree that Pinterest has made our lives oh so much better.
I don't know what I would do without it for a million reasons, boredom being the main one.
But one of the best aspects of Pinterest is how it has completely changed wedding planning and became a huge source for wedding inspiration.

Well.... meet the Pinterest that is strictly Wedding Boards. 
My brother-in-law actually told me about this site a few weeks ago when he read an article about it.  {see USA Today's great article + video here

It is a combination of Google + Pinterest, but completely weddings. Make a profile if you like on Lover.ly's website or pin onto your pinterest wedding board. 

If you think that Pinterest is a giant black home that consumes you for hours, imagine planning a wedding and having Loverly.  It's unreal.  Browse by color, category, theme, designer, etc. 

I think I searched something as basic as "navy" and was lost for about 2 hours, being linked to this wedding website or that wedding blog.  Also, clicking "trending" at the top gives you a ton of other search ideas. 

I could say more, but there's no need.  Lover.ly.  It's insane.  Oh, and there's an app too! 



 photo Signature_zpsffe7a092.png
You have read this article wedding with the title wedding wednesday. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/08/wedding-wednesday_14.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...