fall fashion finds.... and the most anticipated moment ever.

the september issues are making me very excited for fall fashion!
j.crew in particular is quickly filling up my wish list.

j.crew


so many perfect fall staples: 
striped tee with a built in necklace
a dash of leopard print
ray bans get even better in pink
the perfect monogram hat for dirty-hair-days

oh.... and I CANNOT WAIT FOR TONIGHT!!! 
I'm currently doing the above all over my apartment. 
oh... and maybe a little bit of this?
ERMAHGERD!!!!!! 
 photo Signature_zpsffe7a092.png
You have read this article fashion / gif with the title fall fashion finds.... and the most anticipated moment ever. . You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/08/fall-fashion-finds-and-most-anticipated.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...