40 days and 40 nights....

Ever see the Josh Hartnett movie where he gives up doing the dirty for Lent?? I don't feel bad for him AT. ALL. in this moment, because I have decided to take a big leap this year and give up the greatest food God has ever given us. 


Yep. Cheeseburgers. With thick yummy slices of cheese, ketchup, and a gallon of ranch ready by my side to dip it into.  I will not be loving on you for 40 days.  It was a tough call, but fries were just something I could not part with so I chose you instead.

So to M Burger, DMK Burger Bar, The Counter, Five Guys, The McDonalds I pass on Ashland, The Rock-and-Roll McDonalds I see almost every day, the Burger King on Fullerton, and any every bar in Chicago that has a burger on their menu... I'll miss you. 

Until we meet again, just in time for my quarter life crisis,



xoxo

You have read this article with the title 40 days and 40 nights..... You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2011/03/40-days-and-40-nights.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...