Wishlist Wednesday

It's cold and rainy here in Chicago, and I am wishing I could hop on a jet plane and head to somewhere sandy and sunny!! Tomorrow two of my bestest are each taking off for great getaways - one to LA and the other to Cabo.  I am going to live vicariously through them... and through pics from the best vacation I have ever had to Cabo with those ladies last year.... 

Heaven on Earth

SAND! I miss you! 



And what I wish more than ANYTHING.... is that this moment could be recreated so that I could laugh as hard as I did a year ago....


Safe travels ladies :) I'll be hitting up the cancer bed instead I suppose...

xoxo
You have read this article with the title Wishlist Wednesday. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2011/03/wishlist-wednesday_9.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...