Wishlist Wednesday


I am a total idiot minimalist with accessories - I wear the same jewelry and purse almost every day. For the past year that has meant this Marc by Marc Jacobs Q Hillier. Cross body. Pretty. And most importantly, what every girl needs: it holds a TON of crap!!! 

Now I can't stop looking at the other bags that he has for Spring/Summer.  I know I want another cross-body bag, but would love if I could minimize my 10 pounds of junk into a smaller purse in a more fun color. 




                                     Can't go wrong with Classic Navy 

White would be perfect for summer... but I would probably ruin it in 5 Seconds.


Oooo Such a fun color
The perfect shade of buttery brown.

I think the navy and the brown are my favorites... I may need to stop by Nordstrom to take a gander at these this weekend [and get money in my bank account to afford it.... details, details].
 
Completely unrelated Side Note: How AMAZING was nutjob Charlie Sheen's 20/20 last night?? I seriously can't get enough of him.
You have read this article with the title Wishlist Wednesday. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2011/03/wishlist-wednesday_2.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...