bachelor brad finally gets it right.... then messes up. again.

Mr. "Most Hated Man in America" as he was called after his first Bachelor run (which I honestly never understood - he didn't pick the skanky cheerleader or the angry face Deanna.... I don't blame him) finally got it right this time and picked the gorgeous, sweet, insanely perfect Emily from Charlotte.  




In my opinion, Brad has sounded like a total dumbass for the majority of this season.  I'm sure he is incredibly intelligent, but the boy had some serious difficulties even getting a sentence out a lot of the time. But then I thought about it... and realized he was looking at this:


I take back what I said before.... I don't blame him for sounding like a dumbass.  I would stammer too if I were looking at someone that pretty.



Anyways.... somehow he was able to get it together tonight and he said some seriously sweet things.... "Let me catch my breath you look beautiful... it's not the first time you've taken my breath away.  I've always believed that when the time was right, I would find the woman I've been looking for my entire life.  You're the one.  You're it.  You're my once in a lifetime. ".... and many more sweet things followed by "Please make me happier than I've ever been and marry me."


All together now "awwwwww".  And then you add in this Neil Lane sparkler... 


What could possibly go wrong??

.....But then, Brad becomes an idiot once again.... even though Emily looks EVEN BETTER if that was humanly possible... 

The wedding is currently postponed... Brad has a "volatile temper".... they love eachother and hope to get married.... blah de blah.  I really want them to work, but if not, I say on to the next Emily.... because judging by the insane amount of text messages between multiple friends last night about how in love with you we are, I'm guessing any man would feel the same.

xoxo

PS. Thoughts on Ashley as the new Bachelorette? Starts My 23rd. 


You have read this article with the title bachelor brad finally gets it right.... then messes up. again.. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2011/03/bachelor-brad-finally-gets-it-right.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...