Cute Cooking Gadgets

A resolution of mine for this year is to try to cook more often.... and just like how a new pair of LuluLemon pants makes getting to the gym slightly easier (orrrr a great excuse for wearing an elastic waistband), these gadgets will make me more excited to start cookin'! 





This piggy is made out of silicone and you put him over your bowls when you microwave dishes.  It lets the steam out of the snout so dishes cook evenly! It also keeps food from splattering all over the microwave and is a grip to open that jar of salsa that won't budge. 

I have seen these Joseph Joseph mixing bowls/strainers/sieve combos a couple times now and think they are so cute and so practical.  I love the bold bright colors. The one above is an 5 piece combo with a juicer as well, and below is an 8 piece set with measuring cups.



Making pancakes has become a new Sunday tradition, and I think I am pretty damn good at combining Bisquick or Crackel Barrel pancake mix with water and whipping up a stack. 
 
yep. pure talent. 


This dispenser wouldn't let me make fun shapes, but it would make it that much easier because I won't have to clean up the batter drips from all over the counter!
 
Finally, this is something that I doubt I would actually purchase, because I honestly would probably use it twice a year, but.... 

Every time I watch Down Home with The Neely's or Paula Deen and they drop something in a deep fryer, I kick myself that I can't do the same.  Onion rings, deep fried mac and cheese bites, fried pickles and okra -YES PLEASE. 

Watch out Sandra Lee. I'll have my own Food Network show in no time.

xoxo
You have read this article with the title Cute Cooking Gadgets. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2011/03/cute-cooking-gadgets.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...