Coffee Talk

discuss amongst ya-selves

The Bachelorette: 
Ari + Sean.  I love.
She is CRAZY over Ari.

..... Ryan: Still talking like he's freaking Matthew MacConaughey.
Highlight quotes: 
- "I wake up every morning and ask myself in the mirror what man do you want to be today."
- "Every man wants a trophy wife."
- Quit writing a list of what you want in a woman.... you suck.  Work on yourself, asshole. Especially, "somebody that is a servant."
- "I'm rather shocked" (7 times).  Using the word rather doesn't make you seem suddenly intelligent.
- "You look at me and you're like, you're looking at a winner."
- "Some of the greatest men in the world get down, you know?"
- "Spend 5 minutes with me and I'll tell you that I've been blessed with many worldly gifts.  I just hope you guys cut this up and do a good job portraying who I am, and not an arrogant ass."
Another d-bag bites the dust..... I'm sad, but I'm sure he'll be on Bachelor pad too with Kalon to continue making fun of.

who doesn't love a good pin against the wall kiss??
Ari sneaks back over..... just tell each other you love each other already.  If he doesn't win this thing, something must go seriously wrong.... they are obsessed with each other.
{except! Apparently he dated one of the producers on the show prior to going on the show, and never told her, and Emily and her hang out constantly while filming.  Yiiiiiiiiikesssss.} 

I see Beiber Fever hair boy + think of the other hair boy on The Next Food Network Star every time.
twins, right? 

Doug crying actually melted my heart of ice, so I will leave that off of the bachelor bashing table... although I reeeeally want to make fun of him.  But no, it was sad, so I'll be nice. 

There is a man with over 15 tattoos of Horse Mouth on his body.
um.  excuse me???
Well.... we have officially found someone crazier than her fiancé Liam.

my friend sent me this video and I was cracking up.
I promise it's funny, and only 1 minute so worth the watch. 

I love listening to rich NYC housewives bitch about the woes of public transportation and fears of the subway.......It's just TERRIFYING isn't it??? 

Sonja's "business ventures" are just hilarious.  Yeah.... okay. 
Because cooking in a toaster over is COMPLETELY a business.
still kinda really bored with NYC though.... I'm ready for more screaming and Romona freaking out, which it looks like will be happening next week. 

Bethenny's show does not air in Chicago (I do NOT understand this or support it), and when Andy played this clip of Amy Phillips imitating Bethenny it made me wish I could see it even more.


Speaking of my lover Andy, did anyone catch Gretchen from OC on WWHL?
I just can't figure out why her face CONSTANTLY looks different.  As in, every single day, I feel like her face looks different??? 
Drunk Sara re-appeared on OC Housewives this week. 
I love how Alexis has no one left, so suddenly she is BFF with the drunk party girl that dates a 60 year old? 
I still want to slap Vicky silly, especially with the 
LOOK AT MY FUR COAT BROOKS BOUGHT ME?!?!?
but she did make one valid statement to Sara, when she claimed she ate the bow off of Heather's cake because she needed sugar.
"it's not a sugar problem, it's a drinking problem. STOP DRINKING. "

I still haven't been able to see Miss Advised on Bravo yet?
Thoughts? Is it good? I'm guessing because they are all "relationship experts" and single it'll be a hot mess and I'll love it.  

Oh and wait..... it keeps getting worse better.... 
Horse Mouth, I just love to hate you. 

xoxo 
You have read this article with the title Coffee Talk. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/06/coffee-talk_21.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...