Friday Randoms

random thoughts for Friday....... 

I went out to dinner with my friend the other night and got to break in my mint shorts. 
It is now back to freezing temperatures.  I don't get this weather? 
anyways, she told about the most amazing trip in the world.  There are more details but the main one: you travel all around the Greek Islands for a week with other 23-33 year olds on a sail boat.  
The Yacht Week

watch that video and tell me you aren't putting money in a mason jar ASAP. 


I wish grass existed in the city of Chicago to do this 
via

How did I forget to mention Mad Men yesterday??
Joan!!!!! and Peggy!!!! ah!!!!

Modern Family is one of the greatest comedies ever, especially for being a PG family show.  It kills me.  But my Lord, LILY.  She is the worst actress in the entire world! The twins that couldn't speak or blink that played the baby-lily-version were better than her. 
and don't give me that "she's a baby" excuse.
MK+A were already kicking ass and taking names at her age.

on my flight home on Monday, I was on the plane seated in my aisle seat when this guy walks up, looks at his ticket and sees he's in the middle with an angry face, and says "hey - I hate middle seats, would you sit in the middle?"
I wanted to say "Um, clearly you have been huffing paint, because who the hell would trade for a middle seat?" 
Instead I said (with "what are you, huffing paint? eyes") "No, I'm not sitting in the middle. I booked the seat I'm sitting in." and 
He. Rolled. His. Eyes. At. Me. 
{If I were Christian Grey in 50 Shades that kids ass would have been grass.}
The next two hours were just joyous. 


The Miss USA Pageant is on Sunday hosted by 
my boo Andy Cohen and Giuliana Rancic. 


it will definitely be enjoyable watching dumb, pretty girls prance around. 


someone buy me this ring
i'm in love. 


and no, I will never get enough of the gifs.
sorry I'm not sorry.


xoxo
You have read this article with the title Friday Randoms. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/06/friday-randoms_1.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...