Friday Randoms

random thoughts for the day....... 

I havent cooked or baked in forever and I am itching to get into the kitchen.  A couple of things I've seen recently that I want to make. 

warm mexican corn salad

gooey cinnamon roll muffins

 I really want to make Trisha Yearwood's Key Lime Cake, which has no picture, but I watched her cooking show on Food Network and it looks amazing.

and of course the homemade crunch wrap supreme floating around pintertest


how cute... Mary Kate + her boyfriend and his daughter. 
 MK and her look the same size and almost the same age! 
Oh wait.... that's creepy... not cute. 

I really want this striped cover-up.


Phoebe's brother from Friends is marrying a model.

I'm sure no one cares, but this surprises me because I can only see him as the dumb 18 year old brother with the 40 year old teacher, so landing a model is quite the accomplishment.  But apparently he is in Ted, which is the movie I have been waiting months to see {other than Magic Mike.} 

{Obviously.  Nothing takes precedence over Magic Mike.}

Matthew McConaughey said he cried from the waxing for the film.
Yeah, and you only have to do it ONCE and your getting paid for it.  Lucky. 

I wish I was wearing this shirt with white skinnies instead of my gym clothes right now. 
the little slit in the back is so cute. 

how cute is she?
and how not cute is she,
even when she is trying to pull her shit together? 



happy weekend kiddies :) 

xoxo


You have read this article with the title Friday Randoms. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/06/friday-randoms.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...