Friends + Friday Randoms

With the heat and humidity at an all time high,
I wish I were wearing this today.

I am obsessed.
Why can I not find ANY dresses for upcoming weddings, but plenty for anything else? 

you know how Pinterest is a black hole that you just get sucked into?? 
Apparently YouTube is too. 
Somehow the other night I saw a Friends Bloopers video after I saw some other YouTube Video, and was then sucked into video after video for longer than I would like to admit.  

Bloopers for any show or any movie always kill me for some reason.


They also have ALL of them in a 7 part series apparently.... but it was WAY past my bedtime and I forced myself to close the computer. 
God I miss this show. 

The Today show has been all kinds of awkward this week.

I have never been an Ann Curry fan though, so I say adios.
PLEASE let Savannah Guthrie replace her! 

This macaroni salad looks incredible


oh... and Today is the Day! 
I don't want to be the perv sitting alone in the movie theatre,
(although Lord knows I will if I have to)
so who wants to go see this with me?! 
Ted looks hilarious & is also out... 
something tells me I could get my boyfriend to go to one of these with me and not the other.  
I wonder which one? 

Happy Weekend! 

xoxo


You have read this article with the title Friends + Friday Randoms. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/06/friends-friday-randoms.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...