Weekend Recap + Monogram Monday

hope you all had a great weekend :) 
kicked it off with cocktails on the porch

we worked on the deck and got it looking pretty 
 fell in love with this umbrella + snatched it up 

planted two flower boxes and also some squash and cucumbers 

I'm not sure my boyfriend trusts me to keep anything alive because I immediately found this note taped to the back door: 

sweated uncontrollably in wrigley 

yummy brunch at Southport Grocery 

For today's Monogram Monday: 
My monogrammed necklace that I won from A Creative Day's giveaway arrived! 


I love it already and can't wait to wear it! 

xoxo
You have read this article with the title Weekend Recap + Monogram Monday. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/07/weekend-recap-monogram-monday.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...