Coffee Talk

discuss amongst ya-selves...... 

Okay so I don't know how I've never mentioned this before, but did any of you watch The Next Food Network Star?? Justin, one of the contestants, won on Sunday night. 
everytime I saw One F Jef on The Bachelorette I thought of Justin.
twins right?
Both look 16.  Both have ridiculous hair.  Both wear skinny jeans.
Oh.... and I came across this picture when googling "jef bachelorette" 
You know what's more obnoxious than girls posing for self portraits in cars?
GUYS IN TANK TOPS DOING IT.
with peace signs.
Ughhh Emily is such an idiot.... 

Big Brother is back!!!! One of my favorite reality shows of all time.  I just can't get enough of it.  Not sure how I feel about the "coaches" twist this season, because it means I have to look at Mike Boogie again, who is possibly the most annoying human being on the face of the earth. 
I'm sure half of you most of you have no idea what I'm talking about, but this picture should pretty much sum up that he is the kind of person you wish you could slap through the TV screen.  

Bachelor Pad started this week.  I can't wait to watch everyone start passing STD's back and forth. We all know the basis of the show isn't the competition, its that they all act like complete and utter whores.
Shockingly, Eagles Eyes seems to be the biggest whore in the house this season? 

This proves how much alcohol they must be feeding these people that ANY of them would choose to hook up with his crazy eyes. 
Oh.... and crazy Blakely is back.  She thinks she is all smart and amazing now that she has traded VIP Cocktail waitressing for waxing va-jay-jay's. 

You remember her..... this one. 
yep.... I took it there.  
It's just too unbelievable not to share.  

I can't wait until upcoming Real Housewives of NYC episodes - the previews make it look like Scary Island with Kelly + Bethenny was nothing.
And Mario..... I don't like LuAnn, and yes her boyfriend is annoying too... but saying "what is with that accent??!!"..... he is FRENCH dumbass.  
They all sound like that.  
Your idiot wife is rubbing off on you.

Kristin Stewart cheated on Rob Pattinson with a 41 year old director.

You know are seriously panicking when someone who never speaks in public ever issues a public apology basically begging for him to come back.  Smooth move angry face.... I can only imagine how much you'll be pouting in public now if what we've seen for the last 4 years was your "in love and happy" face.
Also.... what idiot cheats on his model wife
with this chick 
ugh... men. 

xoxo

You have read this article with the title Coffee Talk. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/07/coffee-talk.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...