Coffee Talk

discuss amongst ya-selves..... 

the bachelorette.
Vomit. All. Over. The. Place.
WHY THE EFF IS ONE F JEF STILL IN THIS THING?
he wears skinny jeans.  SKINNY JEANS! enough said. 

We all know it's been Arie the whole time, they want to rip each others clothes off and go to town, and yada-yada-yada, but WHY must a little 18 year old looking boy hang around for the final 2??? 
I really did feel horrible for poor Sean.  These guys seriously think it's them, write letters to her daughter and say they are marrying her, and then BOOM dumped. 
did her and arie suck face enough for you?? good lord! 
And the previews for the finale? 
Theres no way she doesn't pick Arie right? Is she all distraught because she is just sending One F Jef home early and they are making it seem like she doesn't pick anyone? 
I will lose it if this ends with her picking no one.  What a waste of time!!
Oh wait.... everything I watch is a waste of time.
Nevermind.  

ummm..... wow. great bathing suit choice Blake.
I can only imagine what the rest of the world looks like in this suit if this what it looks like on you?? 
Ryan's still banging you after this? He's a keeper. 

I don't even care about Tom + Katie because you know that Scientology crap will keep us from finding out a single juicy detail.  I watched a Dateline thing about it on Sunday and just seeing his giant mouth gave me the willies.
ps. there were so many giant, crazy smile pictures to choose from with this lunatic. 
Horse Mouth should definitely join Scientology if a giant mouth is a criteria.
oh, and being incredibly obnoxious!  Check and Check. 
Tom should have interviewed her instead of Katie I suppose..... 

Alex Baldwin getting married is just funny to me.
For ALL of the obvious reasons, but especially because even in this photo all I can see is Jack from 30 Rock.  And WHAT man poses like that?? 
Ever? And especially in a wedding photo? 

Part I of the OC reunion was greeeeat. 
 I cannot wait for Part II when Brooks comes on and things get especially crazy.
Tamra looked like a fool with that hair + make-up, but I loved the Jesus Juggs comment about Alexis.  Gotta admit, she's a funny bitch. 
It was the good couch vs. the bad couch. 
the dumbasses were obviously on the other couch.

I also loved everyone ganging up on Alexis in general about being a bitch to everyone on the crew and everyone in general.
My BFF Andy Cohen really wanted to know "Wait what happened at Nordstrom!?!!"
did someone say nordstrom? i love nordstrom!

For some reason the employee Nordstrom conversation being the big dig at Alexis killed me.  And I believe every word of it - I bet she is as "snooty bitch" as it gets.  Well, as fake-rich "snooty bitch" as it gets. 
The people at Nordstrom should just bring this up:
And then laugh.  and laugh..... and laugh. 

And if that doesn't make you laugh, this should.
The greatest moment of 6 our lives in Cabo that was captured on film.
I'm off to Nantucket to celebrate this little lady's Bachelorette Party. 
We'll do our best to keep her from falling out of her chair and rolling away from the table onto the beach, but I can't keep any promises. 

Happy Early Weekend everyone :) 

xoxo
You have read this article with the title Coffee Talk. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/07/coffee-talk_12.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...