Coffee Talk

discuss amongst ya-selves..... 

 The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All was a giant snoozefest.  
Shocking, I know.
I did like her giant F-bombs constantly though.

Sean is definitely going to be the Bachelor.  
We get it ABC. Loud and clear. 
I really like him, I just wish they would pick someone new for once.

I enjoyed laughing at Kalon while being fascinated at his complete lack of chin and half-face smile.
For such a pompous ass, he should know that chinless men are never successful.  I'm shocked he hasn't had plastic surgery yet. 

Chris and his creepy eyes (especially the ONE creepy eye) continued to be awkward as hell.  
I don't think he's ever fully opened his eyes in his entire life? 
He just gets worse and worse.
Can't wait to see these two fools on Bachelor Pad. 
All I will say is if she picks One F Jef or no one at the end of this like the previews show..... I will lose it.

sooo this is really mean,
but am I the only one who just really can't look 
at Anne Hathaway with that hair?


I know it was for a movie, but wear a wig in the movie! Michelle Williams can pull it off, but you sweetie cannot.  And you are engaged! What are you going to do for your wedding?? Its just horrible.

OC Housewives
I just want to slam Vicki's head against the wall
Not even worth discussing more. 
the whipping out of the "NBC 5" emails cracked me up though. 
so pathetic.
yet not as pathetic as Tamra's hair for the reunion. 
obviously. 

I love Willie Giest - when he and Hoda are together on The Today Show I freak, and I was thrilled he was on WWHL this week
blue + white gingham shirt? yes, please. 
 I don't know why, but I never knew if he was gay or just THAT amazing.  Turns out: he is married, and just that amazing.  And they started dating in middle school.
Yeah, he's pretty much perfect. 
 I would pay big bucks for my boyfriend to have a clue what comes out of my mouth when I talk about the entertainment world or sit and watch ANYTHING with me.

NYC Housewives:
Sonja is so looney its not even funny.  But she's entertaining, so I'll take it


The face in the badet? Priceless.
Carole and LuAnn's hatred for one another is amazing.  And Carole definitely wins, especially with her commentary in the interviews. "No one criticizes a baby.  Even an ugly baby, everyone just says its cute."  
as her face displays, 
the stick in LuAnn's ass just keeps wedging itself farther and farther up.


and don't even get me started on how horrifying this was.


Is Horse Face getting dressed in the dark??
 sweet train with your converse, miley. 
and even better side boob tat. 

and finally, the celebs as real people feature floating around is incredible.
I had only seen a few, but Ashley e-mailed me the full collection and I laughed uncontrollably.
Mostly because they completely look real and believable. 




my apologies for the lack of posts this week,
and the lack of thrilling coffee talk news,
what can I say?
well.... not as much as Kris, but hey, who is? 

xoxo
You have read this article with the title Coffee Talk. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/07/coffee-talk_20.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...