Coffee Talk

discuss amongst ya-selves.....

I concur, People.  I concur.
there needs to be another magic mike press tour so I can wake up to him on my television every morning. 
one of my other favorite men is on the sexy list as well.
and the commercial for his new "kind of sequel" to Knocked Up, This is 40, is at the top of my Christmas movie list.


jennie garth needs to
shut. the eff. up.

you got a divorce and got skinny.
I don't really understand why this became a gigantic story in the first place, but I really don't understand why we are still talking about.
You are splitting the holidays with your ex? 
WHAAAT?!?! Divorced people split holidays?!?! 

watch out RiRi. 
you have competition.
hope solo married some athlete guy (I mean really... we don't care who)
one day after he was arrested with blood on him, hiding in a corner, for allegedly assaulting her. 
congratulations hope! best wishes!

Yolanda as stage mom on Beverly Hills Housewives had me cracking up.
I get giddy when someone says something that I know is going to cause a complete uproar (i.e. most likely in the feminist community or something where you know they are definitely not watching Real Housewives).
Gigi (which.... let's just take a moment and pause on the chihuahua name for a brief moment.... thank god she's gorgeous because that could have been really bad).
Anyways, Yolanda did NOT want Gigi's make up to look Chinese.
{said while there's a chinese assistant/make-up lady right next to her when she says this. flawless television Bravo once again.}
and of course.... be skinny. 
 They want you skinny in Paris Gigi! 
{cue everyone flipping out in the media....} 

uhhmmm....
heidi montag is back.
and as obnoxious as ever. 
don't you just hate when you get caught 
posing like that on the beach?
good lord. this is the only way she can get press apparently.
{side note: my boyfriend has not looked away from some horrible thing on the History channel for over an hour and suddenly his eyes were glued to my computer screen. "Who's that???" such a pig.}

please don't let Cheryl Burke be the next Bachelorette.
she is a pain in the ass for some reason.
one of the reasons: she won't stop talking about how she would LOVE to be the Bachelorette.   

I'm so happy Million Dollar Decorators is Back
the phrases and facial expressions are priceless
as Martin would say,
have a delicious super glam-glam day.

xoxo

You have read this article with the title Coffee Talk . You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/11/coffee-talk.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...