Weekend Recap

I had a lazy and relaxed weekend
{that is still continuing today - Happy Veteran's Day!} 
with lots of lounging and lots of cooking and baking. 

we had our first experience with a cleaning lady.
 words can't possibly describe my happiness.
I walked around the apartment and stared for far too long. 

the beginnings of my shrimp and rice casserole for saturday dinner. 
 and skinny funfetti cookies for dessert. 
they taste like mini cupcakes, they were delicious. 
 a favorite fall outfit 
although with the 30 degree drop last night.... now it feels more like winter 
rory beca top (similar in red) / steve madden boots (similar)

 our other special dinner guest, penelope 

 dinner with friends before they headed out to da bears game. 

and today I wish a very happy anniversary to my man friend.
 I don't know how I got so lucky. 
but I'll be making a giant chocolate peanut butter cake
 tonight to show my love. 


p.s. I am SO EXCITED Willie is now on The Today Show.
I lurve him. 

xoxo



You have read this article with the title Weekend Recap . You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/11/weekend-recap.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...