Weekend Recap

hope you all had a great weekend!!
I had lots of time to catch up with girlfriends, 
which was amazing + hasn't happened in forever, 
an incredible engagement party filled with appearances 
by 6 different food trucks
{best idea ever}
and a yummy brunch and couch time after mass to wrap it all up. 

champagne celebrations
 engagement party 
 in heaven with the food truck options
and going slightly overboard
 homemade pumpkin muffins for sunday night
annnnnnd one more ermahgerd.
because yes, i'm still laughing 

and for Monogram Monday: 
my boy surprised me
with the cutest little present

he knows me too well..... 

my three favorite things all in one: 
monograms, booze, and cheesiness 
i'm a lucky lady. 

xoxo

You have read this article with the title Weekend Recap . You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/11/weekend-recap_5.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...