Weekend Recap + Monogram Monday

hope you all had a great weekend :) 
the weather was gorgeous here
so I took full advantage of wandering around downtown and starting the christmas shopping and decorating 
  
jenga.... never gets old 

spent way too much time in Urban Outfitters
we never are out of there in less than an hour 
hey girl..... 

 two of my favorite new ornaments 
 a portion of the tree decorated 

and for today's Monogram Monday:
My friend Natalie introduced me to 
an amazing personalized gifts site 


I literally want. it. all. 
it's incredible. 

the perfect site for all of your monogram needs! 

xoxo

You have read this article with the title Weekend Recap + Monogram Monday. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/11/weekend-recap-monogram-monday.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...