Friday Randoms

it's friday.....let's dance.... 

The weekend has finally arrived! 
We're going out with our dinner and drinks with our friends that are getting married next weekend tonight - can't believe Thanksgiving and the wedding are right around the corner!

I mentioned I was making a cake on Monday for our anniversary,
and I think it may be the best cake I have ever made. 
seriously. {to my friends, possibly better than my crack cake?!}
Not only is this chocolate fudge peanut butter cake incredible
it is the first cake where I thought I actually made it look
exactly the same as the fabulous food blogger's photo
alright so maybe not
but let's pretend because this was my pride and joy for the week :) 
my pants however.... not as pleased. but worth it. 

and since the holiday's are right around the corner,
we will be setting up all of our christmas decorations
that's right. 
deal with it. 
{the bars on our street started this week, and when classy establishments that make their living on selling booze tell me to do something, I do it!}
a little Frank Sinatra Christmas music and Love Actually may be in the cards.

alright, now I'm off to count the minutes until champagne is popped!

have a great weekend :) 

xoxo







You have read this article with the title Friday Randoms. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/11/friday-randoms.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...