Friday Randoms: Mean Girls, Sparkles, and Recipes

I need to get this wine to celebrate the coming of every Friday. 


I always pick my wines based on the label. 


It is an amazing day when Mean Girls makes it onto The Coveteur
and I just realized from a friend's instagram:

MIKE FROM HOMELAND!
mind. blowing. 

I am in love with this metallic sweater
perfect for the chilly days and nights

It has come to my attention that not all of you know who Billy on the Street is.  This is a travesty people!!!! but thank you Elizabeth for bringing this to my attention so that I may share it with you all.  I'm sure you maybe saw him as bartender on WWHL the night Meryl Streep was the guest.







please spend your hangover this weekend watching every single one of these clips, and set your DVR's to record his show on FUSE (yes, that apparently is a network).

For New Years Eve I made two recipes to bring to the party.
and I used this cute little spatula I got for Christmas

First, I made Momofoku Butter Cake Bars.  I felt like these were similar to Paula Deen's Ooey Gooey Bars that I have made before, but these turned out much better. The beau has ignored his healthy new years start and has eaten all of the ugly bars I left in the pan, so I'm thinking they're pretty good.
                
 photos via some kitchen stories
They couldn't have been easier to make too, with very few ingredients. 
The recipe can be found here

The other snack I brought was Mini Cheeseburger Sliders.

My friends had told me about this recipe, and I honestly can't think of a better party dish to bring.  I heated them up a little after midnight when everyone was hammered getting the drunk munchies, and these things are absolutely incredible.  
photo via all recipes
These may not look like much, but trust me they are definitely one of the best things I've ever brought to a party, and who can say no to anything on a Hawaiian Roll? Recipe can be found here.

now that new years is over, 
are we not allowed to wear sparkles?
i hope not


but if so, this sparkle blanket would be a great
 way to incorporate them into my every day.  

happy weekend loves
xoxo
You have read this article with the title Friday Randoms: Mean Girls, Sparkles, and Recipes. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/01/friday-randoms-mean-girls-sparkles-and.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...