Monogram Monday + Weekend Recap

I hope you all had a great weekend :) 
I loved capping it off with the Golden Globes last night

 i don't know if it's because its growing out,
but her haircut is suddenly growing on me?


photos via People

Friday I went to The Bedford with friends


Saturday we had sushi date night
then came home to a prosecco surprise
and a homemade pizza co. giant cookie
to finish the evening on the couch.
it was perfection.  
and sunday of course I watched E! all day for red carpet coverage.
 
and Tina + Amy were absolutely incredible.
highlights:
Poehler, to Kathryn Bigelow on Zero Dark Thirty: "I haven't been following Zero Dark Thirty, but when it comes to torture, I trust the woman who was married for three years to James Cameron."
Poehler, to Anne Hathaway on her performance in Les Miserables: "I have not seen someone so totally alone and abandoned like that since you were onstage with James Franco at the Oscars."
Tina Fey to Taylor Swift: "Stay away from Michael Fox's son." 
amazing. 
I also watched Miss America, and the 20/20 special before it, because I am a loser and love that stuff. 
I'm starting Grace: A Memoir on Audiobook today.
I had no idea what this was about other than seeing it in every instagram photo for the last 2 weeks, so now that I know I am excited to see what all the fuss is about. 

& for monogram monday, 
I have two finds today: 
A gold filled initial necklace
pretty and delicate, and the price can't be beat. 

and pottery barn's luggage needs to be in my apartment ASAP. 

xoxo


You have read this article with the title Monogram Monday + Weekend Recap. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/01/monogram-monday-weekend-recap.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...