Weekend Recap + Monogram Monday

hope you all had a great weekend :)
I was busy hitting the books, 
jacked up on caffeine and sweets,
but found some time for a little bit of fun at night. 
sustenance. 
My friend from Poland made these homemade Polish cookies called Orzeszki's.  They were incredible! Filled with the yummiest creamy filling.  I got all excited to make them until I realized the pan to make the shells is definitely not something they sell in the States.  
And she said the shells take over 2 hours to make.... 
eh. I'll leave this one to her.

My girlfriends and I went on a lady date to Tortoise Club. Heels and everything.   It was super romantical. 
It was delicious! The bar area seemed like a cozy place to grab drinks and an appetizer too. 
Saturday night we hit up the neighborhood bar for some food and a little bit of pool.  
 I successfully learned an awesome pool trick, just not the one above. Almost as fancy in my opinion though. Pool has been our latest winter time crappy weather activity and I must say I am loving it. 
I stayed warm + comfy in one of my favorite cashmere sweaters.
rag + bone jeans /  seychelles boots {similar}

and it's currently on sale at Nordstrom

after white knuckling it home on Sunday night exhausted, I laid in bed and obviously spent 2 hours on pinterest.  
I decided that I am treating myself to a pedicure this week,
and you all know I flipped the hell out over this.
I mean.... have you EVER?!
I die.  
I also attempted to stick to some resolutions and started throwing crap out organizing my closet.
These babies would be a dream.

I hope you all had a great weekend 
(and drank lots of wine for me like I asked you to.) 
xoxo
You have read this article with the title Weekend Recap + Monogram Monday. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/01/weekend-recap-monogram-monday.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...