an extra day off....

I'm enjoying the final extra day of the weekend
cleaning, studying,
and heading to the movies with friends.
finally seeing silver linings playbook!
I'll share more about the Bachelorette weekend with 
this pretty little lady later.

Meanwhile, sweatpants, a sweatshirt, socks, uggs, and my big fuzzy robe are still not keeping me warm enough in our living room with the coldest temperatures in 2 years and a seriously horrible waaaaay below zero windchill. 
my ugly black puffy coat is on constant rotation.
why can't cute coats like these be as warm 
as my hideous giant marshmallow coat?
*gimme gimme gimme



xoxo
You have read this article with the title an extra day off.... . You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/01/an-extra-day-off.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...