Coffee Talk

discuss amongst ya-selves......

well, there haven't been too many new episodes of shows with the holiday break to discuss, but good lord a lot of celebrity couple gossip has been going on.

I feel as though I should start with KimYe, because obviously the two most important and egotistical people in the world deserve to be spoken about first.
 sweet new years outfit kim. just beautiful. 
seriously who does she pay to dress her???
Hearing about this baby for the next however-many months is going to
 drive. me. insane.  She will undoubtedly act like the first pregnant human being in the entire world.  And I'm SURE we have a nude preggo magazine cover coming very soon.
This is how I'm already feeling about it:
Oh! and it's already been announced that the baby will be appear on E! as well. No doubt in shoes that could feed hundreds for months!
 Another crazy, egotistical, useless, famous for nothing Kardashian is born!
sorry.... I may have gone too far there?
the Kardashians get me all kinds of riled up.  
the family in all white? HA!!! that's a good one. 
I hope she gives birth while still married to Mr. Humprhies :)

we discussed J. Simps inevitable 19 month pregnancy during the last Coffee Talk, and I promise I won't make this a baby-only edition, but this photo needs some commentary immediately.
the only thing worse than 16 year old girls selfies in the car shots?
thirty year old unmarried and pregnant in a bikini in the bathroom.

justin beiber spent NYE being obnoxious.
just what every girl wants, an underage skinny boy showing his tiny frame!
first you perform at the Victoria's Secret show, which should definitely be illegal, and ruin my oogling of models with your girly voice and horrible live music (on the radio, i occasionally enjoy you).  and now you continue your douche tour with staring at your skinny pre-pubescent abs and weird belly button?  And I'm sorry, is that a TATOO on your hip I see?? The most feminine location possible?! 


taylor + harry.
she just shouldn't be allowed to ever discuss relationships
blah giggles blah i'm so in love blah 
she says 13 is her lucky number so she's feeling good about 2013!!!
 yay!!! 
maybe it'll be the number of people she falls in love with this year too? 

a couple that doesn't disgust me?
channing and jenna of course.
so damn cute
I figured I should say something nice at this point. 

hugh hefner and crystal harris wed
I still don't understand how you can get back together after you call off the wedding and go around bashing someone in the press and calling them impotent? but I also don't understand sleeping with someone 60 years older than myself so I guess I'll drop it.  

bethenney and jason's divorce is making me so sad.
sure, season 3 of Bethenney Ever After was a pretty good indication that things were not too happy in their apartment.  but i just love him so much.  I was hoping she was finally going to "break the chain" with him as she says. 

The Bachelor starts on sunday,
and while I couldn't care less about The Bachelor, we all know I will watch every single episode.   The crazy girls make each episode oh so exciting. 
why is this girls face blurred out in the back row for the promo pic?
so strange??  
the previews look like the girls are absolutely NUTS this season, 
I. cant. wait. 

I also cannot wait for these 2 to host the Golden Globes
awards season is almost here! 
the greatest time of the year other than season finale time! 

this photo of anne hathaway and valentino on a ski lift just cracks me up
so unnatural but adorable at the same time? 

Random - but when did Hoda and her boyfriend break up?!?
I've finally been able to watch my favorite hour of the Today show and I realized she was spending NYE with her sister and seemed sad.
:( she was so happy with him, anyone have any news? 

and with constant talk of new years resolutions,
these skinny celebrities vacationing in fabulous locations makes me want to curl up in the fetal position with a big mac. 




ughhh I hate everyone. 
OH WAIT! I've made a resolution to be more positive this year!
Ignore everything I have said in this post. 
What genetically blessed and lucky human beings! Good for them! 

xoxo

You have read this article with the title Coffee Talk. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/01/coffee-talk_3.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...