Coffee Talk

discuss amongst ya-selves...... 
  
confession: I will continue to make fun of Taylor Swift and her non-stop IM IN LOVE, IM IN LOVE esapades.... but I'm actually really liking the Trouble song. That's probably because I haven't heard it 9,000 times yet, so by next Thursday maybe I'll be back to myself and hate it.
But don't worry, I'm not going soft on you, I'm already going insane from hearing about her and Harry breaking up.  

So torturous.  Obviously 2 months is a super serious, long term relationship, especially when you are 21 but still acting 16 so you can have a tween fan base.  Best part: they broke up while on vacation together, and then he stayed in the BVI and had tons of fun.  High five little crazy hair boy! But seriously, 
QUIT DATING 18 YEAR OLDS.  You are 22!! I seriously can't handle it.  It literally makes me want to vomit. 
if you want a good laugh, check out People's Taylor Swift Guide to Love

The Bachelor is back.  Sean is whatever, but the crazies are great.
Episode 1 of course started with a parading of prom dresses circa 2006.  
woof.
Hideous.  Horrible.  Ah-mazing. 
almost as amazing as falling on your face doing gymnastics


thank god for the rewind button.  sheer heaven!! 

The villian of the season - aka the new Michelle Money + Courtney Small Mouth - is clearly first impression rose girl, who it looks like causes a crap ton of fights to come.
yaaayyyy, please don't get kicked off. 
oh and no, I'm not taking the time to know any names yet other than her. TIERRA. how could you forget a name like that.  TIERRA???? Otherwise, I don't like when I get attached to girls and then they get kicked off, like the 50 shades of grey girl.
Come on ABC! This girl is sheer entertainment - you know you should have kept her
she even fell on the stairs night one!! and everyone knows watching people fall is the greatest thing ever. 
so damn sad she is gone. 
the girl that arrives in the wedding dress, that then begs a kiss,
and then gets drunk because sean "just doesn't get it". mortifying. 
but then she manages a rose?! 
good job ABC, finally.  keeping the crazies.
The girl with one arm:  I mean this with all respect, but I really hope the producers are just editing it so that there is a constant discussion of it. 
No decent human being would ever care, so please stop talking about it.  If she brings this up every episode I'm going to lose my mind. 
oh, and Kacie being back? Yawn.  

And what the hell was that dress??
p.s. HOW did I not hear about Small Mouth 
breaking up with Ben to date Arie?
WHAAAT? I guess they broke up, but still!! 
Why does every single man think purely with his penis.  Good Lord. 

The Miami Housewives reunion was ridiculous, as expected.
It would have been nice if Lea was able to speak while sitting.
just once.  stay sitting? no?  
oh, and that lost footage they played this week?
An hour of my life I'll never get back.
Horrible. 

the beiber pot story had me cracking up. 
all the dumb news channels "it may be pot....what will this do to disney darling selena?"
it is pot. why is this shocking?

RHOBH:
Taylor's psychic is nuts.
Oh wait, all psychics are nuts.  My bad.

"later I'll tell you about what happened with Princess Diana because she told me." 
Brandy continues to throw out those lovely classy one liners, calling Faye a "chick with a dick."
Seriously where did she grow up that she comes up with this stuff?
I did love appreciate how her nipples had to be blurred during the entire shopping excursion with Lisa
{and that store looked like a place Lisa wouldn't be caught dead in?!}

 Lisa's show.... Vanderpump Rules.
Good Lord I hate everyone already.
WHO SHAVES THEIR FOREHEAD???
the photo above isn't even of the shaving, and he is still creeping me out.
look at him?! 
and I'm officially deaf, and disgusted, from Shenea's recording session. 
good to know what you sound like in bed.
'preciate it. 
and I'm sorry... but these two are NOT straight.
not even close. 
I'm so sad the finale of Million Dollar Decorators is over.
I'm also sad Lindsay refuses to wear a bra
this picture does not do it justice,
but based off google her and Miley have the same issue.
and brandi.
gawd, lock it up girls. 

but I did love Mary McDonald's house, which surprised me because she can be a bit too extreme for me with a lot of her spaces



k. that's all I got. 
what am I forgetting to bitch about? 
xoxo

You have read this article with the title Coffee Talk. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/01/coffee-talk_10.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...