christmas jammies

So many people have some kind of pajama tradition when it comes to Christmas or Christmas Eve. 
whether it's awful socks from your grandparents,
or matching pajamas that your whole family opens on Chrsitmas Eve to wear the following morning,   
I don't know what girl doesn't like a new pair of pajamas.
Comfy plaid pants or cute nighties…. I love it all. 
{and I actually really love the socks too…. am I the only one?}
jammies 1
can you tell I'm a little more obsessed with blue and white than red for the holidays? 
one // two // three // four // five // six 


jammies 2
one // two // three // four // five 
I have the second romper and I love it - navy stripes, cute neon trim, amazing price + so comfy and flattering.

 photo Signature_zpsffe7a092.png
You have read this article fashion / wish list with the title christmas jammies. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/12/christmas-jammies.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...