lust list: under $50, $100, $150

I've been told this week's Real Housewives was incredible.
I sadly haven't been able to snuggle with my DVR this week, but am hoping to catch up with some quality time tonight.
my idea of heaven. 

 
what do we all think of Courtney loves Dallas?! 
and did anyone see Scandal!?
Becauuuseeeee
ermahgerd. 
I'll have full commentary on everything asap!

For today, some more gift ideas for the holidays (errrr you) at every price point.

under 50

 sweater // bow belt // scarf // dress

under 100


under 150


watch //  calf hair clutch // necklace // cross body {in 6 different colors}

 photo Signature_zpsffe7a092.png
You have read this article fashion with the title lust list: under $50, $100, $150. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/12/lust-list-under-50-100-150.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...