monogram monday

someone make me a monogrammed christmas garland
 (but a 3 initial, not a solo) 
and I will die and go to heaven.


some other monogrammed christmas pretties: 
{via

that's all I have for today.  I put on eye cream last night before bed (I'm trying to be all "adult" and adopt a bedtime beauty routine …  annoyingly wash/moisturize/special creams before bed that are probably doing nothing for me)….. so, naturally the eye cream got in my eye when I rubbed it a minute later.  and proceeded to burn the crap out of my eyes so that I just gave up on my planned evening in bed on online christmas shopping, cruising Pinterest, and writing a post. 
riddle me this: why is it an EYE cream if when it gets in your EYE it feels like fire? 
 photo Signature_zpsffe7a092.png
You have read this article monogram with the title monogram monday. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/12/monogram-monday.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...