mini coffee talk

discuss amongst ya-selves…. 

my apologies for such a tiny coffee talk today,
but I do have some exciting news. 
  
did anyone catch Andy's Jackhole of the Day on WWHL Tuesday? 
becauuuuuuseeeeee
That's right! IT WAS BRUCE JENNER'S PONYTAIL!
Ummmm that was my Jackhole two weeks ago on Coffee Talk!! 
We are seriously destined to be together. 

The only thing I had to comment on regarding RHOBH was this: 

ummmmm, WHAT THE HELL IS KYLE WEARING? 
I guarantee that awful necklace is sold in her store. 
and I think we stopped matching our eyeshadow to our top in 8th grade. 

I don't know if Kris Jenner and Ben Flajnik are dating or just friends,

but either way, this proves (as if we didn't already know) how pathetic both of them are.
if they are dating, they are disgusting.
and if they are friends, I don't get it - what on earth do you two have in common whatsoever? 

Kris has lovely taste in men - Bruce, and then Francine. 

and he has lovely taste in women, courtney "small mouth", and now kris. 

Joe Jonas opened up and told some ah-mazing stories to New York Magazine.
basically he and all of the Disney kids are sluts and druggies.
shocker.

best line of the article
"I felt special to date someone famous."
oh god…. you and Taylor are made for each other. 

I attempted to do fashion-ish posts, 
but the iPhone photography in the random corner of my apartment because it is freezing outside didn't quite look so pretty.
shocking, I know. 
I did finally break out the two items I've been saving in the closet since last winter: 
the boots and the fur vest. 


 the pictures the man friend took were so hideous that I just can't post any of them.
the best beauty shot was the one below when he was pissed and hungry.  



and I know what you're thinking…. and I agree, minus the sweet part.
{adam brody on new girl as jess's ex boyfriend? yes please!} 

while on the subject of furs,
if you aren't following me on instagram you are missing out on gems like this 

Luck was on my side Sunday people, and this  was on my flight. 
if only I got a shot from the front of his incredible hair and gold chain. 



 photo Signature_zpsffe7a092.png
You have read this article coffee talk with the title mini coffee talk . You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/12/mini-coffee-talk.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...