Friday Randoms

Friday Randoms...
Starting with some amazing links from the week: 

Why Listening to the Spice Girls was Insanely Inapporpriate
and if you are in your mid to late twenties,
(what the hell is 27? please tell me 27 is considered MID and not late?) 
you know you sung this stuff loudly. 

Best news for a Friday:
Studies show people who booze more are smarter.
Yay booze! So knock em back this weekend.
as if you weren't planning to already....

This article about CrossFit has confirmed everything I have always thought about it.  And is hilarious.

Refinery 29 had a critical reading of Mary Kate and Ashley's Finest Films
It is amazing.  And has reminded me of so many their life-changing movies I need to revisit.... starting with the one above. 

I am in love with this dress.
I need to bathe in some self-tanner before it would ever look acceptable, but in love nonetheless. 

This BB Dakota Tank is only $48! 

always obsessed with anything nautical

and an extremely affordable lace skirt
available in 3 colors too. 

I can't keep looking at these sandals all over the place.
I need them! 
or this color

I'm hosting the future in-laws for dinner tonight, so hopefully I'll have some good recipes to share next week! And hopefully it'll be the first TRUE Friday-Patio night since this weather is constantly keeping me on my toes (and sweating, then freezing, then sweating, but mostly freezing). 

I also have a friend's bridal shower, and a beer tasting event at the zoo assuming the storms hold out! Have a great weekend! 

xoxo
You have read this article fashion / gif / wish list with the title Friday Randoms. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/06/friday-randoms_14.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...