wedding wednesday

for today's wedding wednesday
I am sharing how I asked my bridesmaids to be in the wedding.
I had seen so many cute ways, from just going to dinner with everyone (which wasn't possible with girls in all different cities) to some seriously insane things. 
Obviously with pinterest, the ideas are endless.

I found these cards that you can have personalized.
Cute, inexpensive, and added a handwritten note for each lady friend. 

she customizes them with their name, 
and then if the person is the maid or matron of honor, or a bridesmaid 
I realized that my sister is technically my matron of honor,
whooooops.  

The Little Lady Etsy Shop has so many cute cards, I will definitely be ordering more from things from her.  They arrived within about 3 days too, including the personalization, it was crazy. 

and they come with cute pink envelopes too, as her nice photo shows: 

Other ideas that I saw and loved: 
WINE.  
Ohhhh how I wanted to do this. 
but I wanted to ask each person the same way, and wasn't sure how mailing booze would work.

a little something like this
you know I'm obsessed with these.
not to worry, these will make an appearance somewhere in the next year for sure. 


and some lavish boxes filled with goodies.
for that much money and time and energy,
I don't see booze in there.... there should be booze in there. 

how did you all ask?
seen any cute ideas? 

xoxo

You have read this article wedding with the title wedding wednesday. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/06/wedding-wednesday_12.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...