Friday Randoms

Happy Friday!! 

I have a friends bridal shower next weekend,
and I've been perusing the web for options, all for under $100: 

the perfect summer maxi, to dress up or down 

I've been obsessed with sheer necklines lately 


the perfect color and a lace back 

and this just looks so comfy I could live in it.
change the jewelry and it constantly looks different. 


What Should We Call Me has jumped on the bandwagon of telling Kim Kardashian to lock it up.
Dear Kim Kardashian: 

I celebrated Cinco de Juno with one of my loves
that I hadn't seen it WAY too long
Pollo Torta
and accidentally ordered the wrong thing, which turned out to be amazing.
I hate chicken sandwiches, and this was the greatest chickeny-friedy-somethingy
concoction I've ever had! Highly recommend it at Taco Joint. 

Last weekend I started watching the first 
season of Downton Abbey.....
Holy. Good. Lord. 
It is incredible. Everyone was correct. 

I got my first no-chip manicure last week and 
I am HOOKED. 
Apparently it's horrible to keep doing them back to back....
but I chip my nails as I put my keys in the door after a manicure,
so it's going to be hard to stop this! 

I've been working on actually cooking my own breakfast,
rather than my usual greek yogurt + granola,
and I've loved this all week.
Egg whites, peppers, onions, tomato and feta.
Topped with Salsa + some avocado occasionally. 

This is amazing:
IRONY

 I am so over this cold weather! 
zara jacket {similar, from gap}
The jackets have been out in full force this week - freezing.  

The Old Town Art Fair is this weekend! 
Last year it was possibly one of the hottest days of summer, 
and we sweat our asses off.
This year, as long as it doesn't rain, I'll take anything. 
Tonight my man-friend and I are going out to dinner.
Old Town Art Fair, last year. 

Today marks our future wedding anniversary. 
One year from today I get to marry  this sweet face. 

xoxo
You have read this article with the title Friday Randoms. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/06/friday-randoms_7.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...