friday randoms

Random thoughts for Friday.....

What I wish I was wearing today:  

weekend
jeans // tank // bracelet // shoes

My friend has the white skinny jeans and I love them.  Plus, they are under $100! Anything with a criss cross back is good with me, and that bracelet is just gorgeous. 

Buzzfeed lists are always so spot-on.  This "Things that look just like childhood" was another great one. 
 A few of my favorites: 
The greatest show ever
I wish I still knew how to fold my notes into shapes like this
and these were amazing. 

How did I just find out that Banana Republic and Issa are collaborating
Here's hoping they make a dress just like that one. 

I seriously want this planner.  The only thing that can make me giddier than a planner? Being able to buy a planner well before a new year has begun. 

Piperlime is having some incredible sales - designer dresses being a big part! Get 'em before they're gone!  I have my eye on this Joie Lace Dress in three different colors, and this bold Tracy Reese, and this adorable Kate Spade

I hope you all have a great weekend! 

xoxo

You have read this article fashion / wish list with the title friday randoms. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/06/friday-randoms.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...