Monogram Monday

I had a lovely weekend, with nothing to show for it.
Not one single picture.... 
what has come over me!? 
I've just been wanting to use that gif for awhile,
so why not today? 
Greatest line ever.
I think we all have someone we wish we could say that to.  
Lord I miss that show! 
hahahahaha. 

I digress..... 

For today's monogram monday,
something slightly different.
My friend mentioned something about still needing to pick out 
hardware for her new home, 
and if I had a new place with my name on it,
these would definitely be part of the plan: 


monogramed hardware? 
Gimme Gimme! 
  
xoxo

You have read this article gif / monogram / weekend recap with the title Monogram Monday. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/06/monogram-monday.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...