weekend recap

friday marked the first official day of summer
hallelujah.  the season where I actually have a wardrobe has arrived.
I spent the weekend at a bachelorette bash in michigan with 15 lovely ladies.
needless to say, we had an amazing time. 

it was an incredible weekend.

to make the weekend all the better,
my best friend got engaged!!! 
I am so, so excited for her and her fiancé. 
I knew this year was going to be great, but going through all of the excitement of being engaged and planning a wedding with my oldest friend who I've been through everything with is going to make it 9 million times better!!
Such a special time.  

for now, I'm recovering from some sort of weird flu/stomach bug/awful-thingy..... so basically I'm snuggling AppleTV for dear life as I drift in and out of consciousness. 
I can't get enough Downton Abbey. 

xoxo
You have read this article with the title weekend recap. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/06/weekend-recap.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...